Porcelain Pavers are a Popular Option for Outdoor Spaces
Outdoor living is a big part of the Lowcountry, and many homeowners are looking for the ease of care that a porcelain paver provides. Impromptu gatherings on the patio, porch, or around the pool are effortless with a porcelain paver. Whether the outdoor space is casual or sophisticated there is a porcelain paver option that is right for every home.
Benefits of Choosing a Porcelain Paver
Many homeowners love the look of natural stone, but they dislike the maintenance that comes along with this type of paver. With today’s advanced technology, porcelain pavers can replicate any natural stone Bluestone, Travertine, Tabby, and Limestone are but a few of these. Low maintenance with modern style.
- Stain Resistant-Unlike natural stone, porcelain pavers do not require sealing, and stains are easily removed from this solid surface. They are impervious to chemical spills, oil, and water making them a worry-free option.
- Durable-Porcelain is scratch resistant and can withstand cold as well as high temperatures. Dirt particles, moss growth, and mold are not an issue with Porcelain. Porcelain pavers will not scratch or break under heavy patio furniture.
- Slip-resistant-when considering a paver for your pool deck it’s important to choose a non-slip surface. Porcelain is non-porous, which makes it moisture resistant, and highly slip resistant. A great choice for pool decks and walkways.
- Easy to Clean-Porcelain is a solid surface free of “pores” which makes it an easy paver to clean. When cleaning a porcelain paver all that is needed is a mild soap and water.
- Weather Resistant-porcelain pavers are recommended for areas that receive strong direct sunlight as these are UV and fade resistant, perfect for patios and pool decks.
Old World Tabby Porcelain Collection
Savannah Surfaces paired with an Italian manufacturer to design a unique, exclusive porcelain paver collection. The artistry and detail of the Old World Tabby line coupled with Italy’s expertise and years of experience brought the product to life creating an affordable, low maintenance option for Lowcountry homeowners.
Porcelain pavers can be installed on gravel or mortar set over a concrete base making these pavers a versatile option. Offered in three coastal collections our Old World Tabby has a style and design for everyone.