For over two decades, Savannah Surfaces has provided Lowcountry residents, businesses, and builders with luxury tile selections and expert surfacing services. With two companies in one convenient location, you can rely on our dedicated team to bring life to your vision through professional design consultations and tile installation.
Types of Interior Tile
Not sure which type of interior tile is best for your project? We keep many types in our showroom to suit every style and budget.
- Ceramic is one of the most popular options for any room in the house due to its durability. It offers timeless beauty and a classic look; however, it does require regular protection.
- Porcelain is often made to look like a natural surface, such as wood or stone. It generally requires a larger investment than ceramic, but it’s easy to clean and versatile. These properties help the material withstand high traffic and extreme temperatures.
- Glass offers an attractive alternative to stone, and its upkeep is simple. Edges can chip easily, though, so it’s best used as an accent, such as on fireplaces or backsplashes.
- Cement is a popular choice for modern designs, as many cement tiles feature one-of-a-kind painted designs and color patterns. It’s high-maintenance, but it makes a gorgeous statement in a small area.
- Marble tile offers unmatched elegance. A luxurious look that requires a sizeable investment, many feel that marble’s rich, textured appearance is well worth the cost and maintenance.
Featuring these tile selections and many more, Savannah Surfaces offers exquisite interior tile and professional installation services to make your concept a reality. Contact our Hardeeville, SC location today at 843-784-6060 to make an appointment with our design team and start planning your tile project.